Monday, July 15, 2013

Words that I really wanted to tell

Words that I really wanted to tell

 
My parents had me quite late in their age.

That is why I was embarrassed with them since they were far older than my friends' parents.

Being shameful, I did hurt my parents'hearts many times with harsh words.

I wonder how hurt their hearts would have been with an immature daughter.

Despite of all that, my parents had been through all hardships to send me and my sister to college in narrow circumstances.

Since my father only graduated elementary school, and my mother graduated junior high, they said that they had nothing else but their children.

They always told us to study diligently and not to get into hot water.

Though they didn't want us to worry about money like other ordinary children, they secretly wiped their tears for not being able to make us grow well-off.

As I and my younger sister grew up, my mother did all sorts of work; like working in the fields.

And my father went abroad, to Chile,Russia, Laos, and many other countries, with his skill of making charcoals.

He stayed there shortly for one month, in long-term for many months, and returned home with his income.

While making charcoals, because of the massive heat and light, his skin was darkly burnt.

When there were times when he had serious accidents, we all had our hearts in our mouths.

He said he had difficult times in Russia because of the severe cold weather.

Feeling sorry to see my parents enduring all hardships, I even thought it was better for me to give up my studies and get a job.

But I thought the best way to be filial to them is being diligent with my studies.

With their extreme love, I am now expecting my graduation.

Now that my parents are old, they quit working, and there are no parts of them that's left unscathed.

Nevertheless, they are the ones who worry about me, telling me to stop worrying about them, to take care of myself, and not to skip any meals.

Whenever they say those words, I burst into tears.

Though they are enduring more pain and sufferings, they are always worrying about their children.

How much would our Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother be worrying about Their children?

For me, it is unimaginable.

These days, thinking about my physical parents and Heavenly Father and Mother, I cry like a baby.

Sometimes I move to tears by just hearing the words; "Father," or "Mother."

To my physical parents, I truly want to tell them that I am really thankful to them for raising me up well in difficult situations, and I want to tell them that I love them.


And to my heavenly parents...

Heavenly Father, thank you for finding your children throughout the most painful situation.

Heavenly Mother, thank you for praying and for living a life with your children without a moment of rest.

These are truly the words that I wanted to tell You all.

No comments:

Post a Comment